Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tevis and Mairead {married} Algonquin Club


Mairead had her hands on my husband. Not even lying.

Let me explain. After sitting in the studio for about an hour chatting about their wedding I found out that Mairead was the head nurse for the Boston Fire Department. Poor thingJ

She remembered giving my husband a physical exam. I thought that this was hysterical and I still do.

Anyway on to the wedding. Irish weddings, I love them. The Celtic music, the hats and the freckles. The couple, wedding and celebration so sweet, just like Irish tea with lots of sugar. Mairead’s father celebrated the wedding from heaven and all who loved him felt his presence. Tevis surprised Mairead with a sweet ride to the church. The Algonquin Club hosted this wedding and I have to say I love this venue. It is tucked away in the Back Bay and just around the corner from Engine 33 & Ladder 15. We could not resist dropping in to say hi.















My favorite one.




How sweet are these kids!!






Engine 33 & Ladder 15!!











Mairead's father was watching the wedding fro heaven and he was very much a part of the celebration.















{Note} When sharing these images on facebook, websites, blogs etc please don’t remove my logo. This makes me sad and it’s also illegal. Printing blog and website images also makes me sad. Also illegal.

{the details}

ceremony:: St. Cecilia Parish

reception:: Algonquin Club

dress:: Allegria Bridal

flowers:: Michele Bernard

cake:: Konditor Meister

music:: McLean Avenue


No comments:

Post a Comment