Finally!! I adore this couple and have been patiently waiting to photograph their Boston wedding. Why you ask?
1. A baseball toss instead of a bouquet toss. Dustin & Denise are huge Red Sox fans!
2. Hundreds of family and friends who know how to celebrate!!
3. A Chinese Dragon dance. It was fantastic and I want them to come to my next b-day party!
4. Pink Pink and more Pink
5. The Seaport Hotel…all I can say is WOW..They are Boston’s best!!
6. Tea Ceremony
7. One happy father of the bride!
8. Flip Flops for the all the ladies in the room to dance the night away
Special thanks to KR and Nicole at the Seaport hotel!!!
Alfred Angelo Wedding Gown
Gund Kwok Asian Women Lion Dragon Dance Troupe
Monday, August 25, 2008
Monday, August 18, 2008
I’m back in the studio after spending two weeks in the Outer Banks for a little surfing, all you can eat crab legs, morning coffee on the beach and quality time with family and friends. We finished our vacation with a little side trip to the Catskill Mountains for some river tubing!!! Vacations are wonderful but it is always nice to be home…with about 7,000 more freckles;)
P.S. While on vacation I flew back to Boston to photograph Dustin and Denise’s 8~8~08 wedding!! Peek back in the next few days to see highlights of the evening!!