Sunday, January 31, 2010

@ the studio

At the studio today because it is Sunday. First I have to say that I booked some great weddings this month, one Indian wedding that will span 4 days and include a white horse or two, a destination wedding in Mexico, a Vermont lakeside wedding and a rustic chic Berkshire wedding. Insert big happy smile here.

This coming weekend I was all set to head to NYC to be a set photographer for my friend Christina but unfortunaly filming dates got pushed back so no NYC for me. The good news is my clients Ralph and Heather called me yesterday with the news that their baby girl Madeline arrived a few weeks early so I will be heading to the baby nursery for a newborn session.

Erika and Karen {2007} are expecting baby number two. I photographed the baby story of their little girl Alice and I'm so very excited to document the arrival of her baby brother.

Tomorrow I will be hosting the NESOP wedding photography class at my studio. I was honored when the amazing Laura Pindea of Alternate Angles called me up to as me if I would be interested in showing her students my studio and answer questions about starting a photography business in Boston and the ins and outs of having a studio space.

As for as keeping up with my 2010 resolutions….

~ I have replaced my coffee maker with a juicer

~ I can call myself a runner again

~ My studio window is decorated for Valentines Day and looks darn cute

~ I had a shooting date with another photographer friend of mine. We went to New Bedford, MA and I only shot with a wide angle lens….images below.

~ I have cooked chili, seafood chowder and peanut butter cookies. That is it but it is a start. The chowder had one pound of bacon in it so not so healthy but so worth it!

~ I made plans with friends and did not cancel.

~ I’ve been bloggingJ


No comments:

Post a Comment