Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thank you 2007 and Hello 2008

The studio had a blast in 2007 with so many fabulous weddings, meeting amazing people and traveling all over New England. Special thanks to my 2007 team: Fon, Kellie, James, Edson and of course Meredith!!! The studio has so much to look forward to in 2008. We will be updating our website, adding slideshows, design albums for our fabulous 2007 newlyweds and adding a gallery dedicated just to newborns!!! Check back in April as I have plans to offer some exciting newborn promotions!! The studio will be on location quite a bit this winter but I am always available via email. My laptop goes where I go and this allows me to work on albums no matter where I am…I love it!! In 2008 the studio will continue working with Volunteers In Action and MAR.E: The Heart Gallery…both of these non-profits help out many people across the state of Massachusetts.

We will be kicking off the 2008 wedding season with Cyril and Cristin's Boston wedding this Saturday Jan 5th. Peek back next week to view images from their big day!! It should be a blast with a large number of guests traveling from Ireland!!! Having just return from Ireland I can tell you that this will be a festive celebration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment