Sunday, January 6, 2008

Cyril and Cristin ~Married!!!



My last wedding of the 2007 “season” spilled into 2008!! Last night Cyril and Cristin were married at the gorgeous St. Ignatius Church in Chestnut Hill with a reception at The Sheraton Commander Hotel in Harvard Square. Cristin is a busy busy BC law school student who somehow made planning a wedding look stress free. Cyril’s entire family traveled from Ireland to celebrate their big day. Although the traditional Irish music did get the party on the dance floor I think it would of happened anyway!!! Cristin’s sister Cara was such a sweet bridesmaid. I don’t have any sisters so it is always so sweet to see that sisterly wedding day love!! Cyril and Cristin have a wonderful 2008!!
P.S I knew I forgot something (so did the groom)…Cyril arrived at the church WITHOUT the wedding rings. He zipped back to the hotel, picked up the rings and made it back just in time for the ceremony. Cristin was wonderfully laidback and had a little help “hiding” from her future husband before the ceremony…scroll down to see what I mean!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment