Sunday, November 22, 2009

{studio news} Happy Thanksgiving etc..

The Lower Mills 2nd Annual Holiday Stoll brought many people into my studio. Last year I went through two bottles of prosecco and this year I went through half a case. Last year I made sugar cookies from scratch (my great grandmother’s recipe.) This year I had to take the store bought route and it will never happened again. I was asked several times…”where are your homemade cookies?”
I’ll be posting images of the studio after my new canvas images are on display. {Special thanks} to my husband for spending his free time working on the studio while I workie workie.

Wishing everyone a festive and safe Thanksgiving.

The studio will be closed from Nov 23- Nov 29th. All emails and voice messages will be returned after the holiday.

I have decided that blog posts without images are boring so here are a few images from Lew and Meriden’s Elm Bank wedding. I call the image below…boy meets girl and that girl comes with a group of gorgeous crazy fun girlfriends.

Yes vintage cameras...love them and they are now back at the studio missing the ladies.








No comments:

Post a Comment