Sunday, November 29, 2009

Carlo and Sarah {married} Willowdale Estate




I have been staring at my computer screen for almost 45 min because I have so much to share with you about Carlo and Sarah that I don’t even know where to start. Here goes the list.

1. Carlo comes from a long line of huggers. His family motto is “ If you don’t want a hug don’t come over.” I was hugged many many many times during this wedding. I’m a hugger too so I was with my people.
2. Sarah is perfect. Smart, funny and absolutely gorgeous. She is also an artist☺
3. Sarah really loves her Carlo…she gave up her Back Bay pad with a killer view and moved to his hometown outside of Boston.
4. Custom designed coloring books for the kids. How cute!
5. Willowdale Estate….stunning.
6. They meet on a booze cruise over 5 years ago. Love it!
7. Last year I photographed Serge and Julia’s wedding. They referred me to Carlo and Sarah. They also referred me Steve and Sarah (just married a few weeks ago.) I was so excited to see them at Steve and Sarah’s wedding. This is how our conversation went down.

Serge “I just saw Carlo and Sarah.”
Me “OMG…I love them”
Serge “They said tell Katie we love her”
Me “ When I first met Carlo I was thinking is this guy for real…is he really that sweet.”
Serge “Oh I know…he is the real deal.”





























No comments:

Post a Comment