Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jon and Alicia {married} Eastward Ho Country Club



I meet Alicia years ago when I was a world traveler. The last time I saw her she was working at the White House and I was about to I moved to France. We reconnected again via Facebook and before I knew it I was photographing her seaside wedding.

Alicia and Jon are a Washington, DC couple but choose Orleans on Cape Cod as the backdrop for their wedding. Their ceremony was in her parent’s backyard (no rain thank you very much!) and the Eastward Ho Country club hosted the reception. Yes Ho...but get your mind out of the gutter!

Alicia’s mother is better than Martha Stewart. She handled all floral arrangements and every other detail of this wedding. Unreal!

The Matron of honor’s toast brought everyone to tears, as you will see.

Special thanks to the bride’s best friend Erik for being my golf cart driver…with a gin and tonic in his hand, the entire time…going at fast rates of speed..over hills...fast. Gin. Tonic.




What cute dogs! The are spoiled by Alicia and I love her for it!






















{details}

{Gown} Modern Trousseau
{ceremony} private estate Orleans, Cape Cod
{Reception} Eastward Ho Country Club
{music} The Secret Service
{hair and make up} Wedding Tresses
{flowers} mother of the bride

No comments:

Post a Comment