Sunday, March 21, 2010

{studio news} this and that



First off. The image above..sisters. I love it!

Second. I just celebrated my anniversary. Still feel like the luckiest lady in the world!

I am so happy that spring is here. I spent the last few days of winter pumping 8 inches of water out of my basement…but feel fortunate that nothing was damaged or lost. When we bought our home our new neighbors warned us of possible flooding so we kept everything off the ground. I also found out that my metallic Hunter rain boots are not only fashion fabulous but also functional!

{not bragging just excited}
I love photographing weddings because I love people. Last week I meet with two incredible couples and I’m so thrilled that they selected my studio to photograph their weddings.
Meeting with Hannah (Hannah & Craig 7.31.2010} this week to go over the details of their 4 day European wedding. She has sent me images of some of her wedding details and I am counting down the days.
I am still behind on my blog posts. There is a lot going on behind the scenes here at the studio☺ so stay tuned.
and…this is long over due but my images from my trip Peru are being featured on the Choclo Project website, a French clothing company doing amazing work to help the children of Peru! Check out the images under the active artist section.

No comments:

Post a Comment