Thursday, March 11, 2010

{studio news} 3,400 miles



I am back from my road trip. 3,400 miles in two weeks. It was a fabulous trip that included visiting C d’ Zan, touring the mangroves in the Everglades, visiting the Smithsonian National Museum of National History in DC, thrift shopping (I found an vintage baby scale!!!), hanging out with dolphins, a surprise birthday party, visiting the Edison & Ford Winter Estates and eating deep fried creamed corn...yes you read that correctly deep fried creamed corn.

My vacation was supposed to end on the sweet note of photographing Beth and Matt’s (October 2008) twin baby boys but we had to reschulde for next moth because mom was feeling not so fabulous. Can’t wait to see their boys!

I’ll be posting images from this adventure but only after I am caught up on my blog posts. I still have so many weddings and sessions to rave about and they of course will take priority!


{special thanks}

~ My friend Jen for going on this road trip with me for the third year in a row and for making me apple and cheese sandwiches while I drove.
~ The Freedman family showing us around the Everglades
~ The Witcher Family for introducing us to white burgundy wine
~ Uncle Joe for showing driving us around Chapel Hill in your electric car and drawing us handwritten maps that lead us to exactly what we were looking for.
~ My husband for painting our living room while I was away and taking care of our dog-child Ernie.

No comments:

Post a Comment