Friday, June 26, 2009

{studio news} a reminder and I know...

Yes, I know that this blog has been full of {sneak peek} posts but May and June have been crazy~ wonderfully~ busy for the studio and I am busy editing etc! Real posts coming soon!!

Upcoming Studio Hours.
The studio will be closed on the following Sundays.

June 28th {taking the day off to celebrate my birthday with family and friends}
July 5th {we will be photographing Jason & Robyn’s Peabody Essex Museum wedding!}
July 26th {portraits on location}

I am still available to meet during the week by appointment only.

PS. Cristin {from Cyril & Cristin 01.05.08} Thanks so much visiting me at the studio and bringing me yummy cookies!! It was great to see you and your sister. {PS} I had two Ikea baskets for me when I got home:)

PSS. Julie { from Julie & Rob 7.19.2008}...Thank you for stopping by the studio with the two pups. Ernie is not happy that he missed you guys:)

No comments:

Post a Comment