Tuesday, June 9, 2009

John & Alicia {married 5.23.09} Elm Bank

{Things one should know before viewing images}

1. The little teddy bear, Alicia’s grandfather gave to her when she was a little girl. I think we all have something that we have kept over the years…Teddy now had a daddy.
2. They love animals. They have the cutest dog named Neely but I always end up calling him Cam (amazing Bruins player named Cam Neely for all of you who have no idea of what I am talking about right now. I only know of this having grown up with three brothers.)
3. Flowers to die for. I mean fall over, roll on the ground and die for!
4. John loves this woman. He adores her. It is a beautiful thing.
5. Alicia's laugh is adorable. {I bet you all just heard it in your head}
6. Elm Bank = stunning wedding!






































{Ingredients}

Barbara Wysk Designs

Priscilla of Boston
Maggie Sotterro from Confetti & Lace
Opulence Fine Jewelry
Design Light
Maria’s Pastry
MCO Productions
Lynette’s Limousine Service
Invitations by T2 Designs/Alexandra Trinanes

No comments:

Post a Comment