Thursday, September 4, 2008

Studio News: Where to start….

THE STUDIO
The past couple weeks have been filled with portrait sessions, site visits, wedding consultations, album design AND putting the finishing touches on renovating our new storefront studio space. Special thanks to everyone who has helped us renovate. I have now entered the fun stage of decorating!!!
I hope to open the studio doors in the next couple weeks where I'll be hanging prints, displaying my 2008 Holiday card designs and waiting for my new sample albums to arrive… but as of now October 23 is our official opening date. Studio hours will be Sunday/Wen/Thur 10-6 and all other times by appointment only.

WOOF
What is a new studio space without a new studio mascot? Peek back on October 22!!!


HOLIDAY DEADLINE
I know that it is only September but it is never too early for friendly reminders. All holiday order must be made by November 26th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment