Monday, May 5, 2008

Jenn and Jared~ Married~ 5~3~2008




To describe this couple I picked the word amazing and turned to my thesaurus:
Astounding, stunning, breathtaking, sensational, extraordinary, unbelievable, extraordinary, jaw dropping, awesome, breathtaking…

The Searles Castle hosted this gorgeous wedding and we were so lucky that the rain stopped just before the reception!! Loved the blue champagne, bridesmaids dresses and Jenn’s hand-beaded veil!! Jared…I had no idea that you are a dancing machine!!!

Special Thanks: Brandon for being the best little ring bearer, Basil-your best man speech made me cry on the inside and James for all of your help...Even though you made me listen to NASCAR on the drive back to the studio!



























Reception Searles Castle
Transportation Grace Limo
Flowers Ford Flower
Cake Jacques Pastries

No comments:

Post a Comment