Friday, August 17, 2007

Album Rave

STUDIO NOTE: The KATHERINEJANE BLOG is a tribute to our fun, romantic, adorable, hysterical and charming wedding and portraits clients! I don’t normally post the wonderful raves that I get from clients but today I just can’t help myself!

Hi Katie,
My mom just brought my album to our house today and I wanted to let you
know that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!! The album came out beautifully! My mom had never seen the online
version of the album and was so so impressed.... she thinks your work is just totally amazing. She recently recommended you to another friend getting married next year. This friend saw the album and was also
impressed! Really, Katie, the album is spectacular!!! I can't say enough how much I love it.
Marina


THANKS MARINA!!!

KATHERINEJANE Photography Albums
WEDDING ALBUMS: Leather coffee style wedding albums are custom designed by Katie herself and always include photo window, engraving and gilded sides. You select the images that you want in your album!! After your album is designed you will receive a link via email to view your album online. The final product is a work of art and really is stunning!

MINI WEDDING ALBUMS: AKA Parent albums. Down right adorable!! These mini albums are designed with the same amount of love and attention as your wedding album. Mini Albums look just like your bigger wedding album in every way leather, photo window, engraving… just a petite version!!

ENGAGEMENT ALBUMS
Beautiful,fun and chic these albums are yet another way to add your personalized touch to your wedding celebration. Your family and friends can leave their words of love across the pages of your album. Leather(pick a color that matches your wedding colors) coffee style album with photo window and engraving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment