Saturday, July 21, 2007

Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Burton…aka Sneaky Couple!!!!

They tricked me! Quite humble cute couple visit me at my studio to chat about their wedding photography wish list and their Manchester-by-the-Sea wedding...fun stuff. Eric tells me that he is an accountant and Carrie works from home. Fast forward to today. Quite humble cute couple tricked me!!! I drove up to their home in Manchester-by-the Sea for their engagement portraits and the happy couple greeted me with mimosas served in beautiful glasses that they MADE themselves!!! Yes my quite cute couple… glass blowers!! They are making all of the vases for their August seaside wedding, which is right around the corner.



Carrie is proud to sport her Burton tees, as she will soon become Mrs. Burton!! So much to say about this interesting amazing couple…I wish their wedding was tomorrow!!





No comments:

Post a Comment