Sunday, July 15, 2007

Roger and Krista 2 months to go!!





Okay where to start..Krista is my type of girl and Roger is down right adorable (he would not agree with me.) Our photo session started out in the financial district, which was lovely, but we got antsy so we took off for the North End. Roger soon learned that I really am blessed with amazing parking karma. It was so hot and Roger had me cracking up with some of the adjectives he used to describe this HOT city day. Roger and Krista are so genuine and already true partners. They live in Boston but are planning a fall wedding at the Woodstock Inn in Vermont…(yes I know stunning!!) I won’t give away too many of the details of their day but…the rehearsal dinner will be hosted at a local V.T. brewery and Krista’s family with be traveling from Canada to celebrate!!! The wedding is right around the corner and I can’t wait...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment