Wednesday, March 21, 2007

SPRING PORTRAIT SPECIAL

WOW!! I want to thank everyone who has contacted me regarding my Spring Portrait Special. I know that many of you asked me to extend my free portrait sessions to include big kids too and I am happy to do so. My Spring Portrait Special is now open to everyone big and small, new lovebirds, old lovebirds and of course our four legged friends. Every free portrait session will be held outside under the big blue sky and includes your own private online viewing gallery where you can order prints if you wish. Everyone knows that I love these portrait parties and spaces get filled quickly so please contact me at the studio to schedule your sitting (p) 857-540-9545 (e) katherinejanephotography.com
My Spring Portrait Special will run until the last day of spring 06/20/07!!! This summer my portrait sessions special will take me to the beaches of MA/NH/ME!!! Check back this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment