Sunday, March 25, 2007

Magic For Non-Believers














My good friend Peter Boie is putting the mojo back into magic. Recently he asked me to capture his magic in motion. Contact Peter for your next corporate function, Bar/Bat Mitzvah or birthday party. Peter has won honors at two national magic contests; The New England Magic Contest and the Columbus Magi-Fest, and was also a finalist in the 2005 Society of American Magicians National Stage Competition. Despite accomplishing so much at an early age, Peter has just begun to spread his magic!!
www.peterboie.com

Peter is so sweet. I just received these kinds words from him.

"I just checked out the pictures you took last night of my show, they
are awesome! I am very impressed with the shots you got. You really
know how to capture a moment. I can't wait to show off the pictures on
my website, and to friends and clients. Thanks again for your
professionalism and doing such a great job."

Thanks,
Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment