Monday, August 23, 2010

{studio news} facebook

If the blog seems a bit slow these days it is because...move over blogger blog something new is taking your place. To view recent work please check out the katherine jane facebook page. I can’t write as much as I like to but for now it's a great way to share images while my blog is under construction. Check it out and become a fan...I don’t love that word…I prefer friend.

{family session}


Rohan {pint size session}



Elise {baby session}



Keira { pint size session}



Greyson { one year session}



Archie and Harrison {family session}



Eli {newborn session}




Chuck and Kelly {married}



Pete and Lindsey { married}



Mike and Beth {e-session}




Pat and Cara {e-session}





Kyle and Arica {e-session}





{family session}










No comments:

Post a Comment