Friday, July 24, 2009

{studio news}

{NOTE} The studio will be closed from July 25th- Aug 3rd. All emails and phone calls will be returned upon my return!


{other studio news}

I can’t even tell you how much has been going on at the studio this summer!! I have so much to blog about that I can’t stand it!! Today was another 8 am-12am day. I had a beautiful e~session tonight in Concord with Pete & Lindsey. They live in North Carolina but are planning a Boston garden wedding the summer of 2010. Also this week, little Keira stopped by for her ONE YEAR portraits. She was too cute.
{Other news} I am now the proud owner of the newest iPhone! Too bad I’ve been too busy to play with it☹
- The studio will be closed for a week in August…fun stuff happening. Photos will follow.
- I meet with Hannah and Craig last week. They are getting married in Denmark next summer and I AM PHOTGRAPHING IT!! I am just a wee bit excited! Can’t wait for their e-session in August.
- Ernie is going to be turning ONE on August 25th…where did my little puppy go?
- I am off tomorrow to photograph Carlo & Sarah’s gorgeous wedding at the Willowdale Estate!! Bring it on!


{Special thanks} to Christen who will be at the studio the next two Sundays. If you are in the area stop by and bring her treats {she likes chocolate and organic apples} because she is a rockstar!!

{Huge Special Thanks} to Meredith my amazing assistant! She rocks! Have a great week off.

No comments:

Post a Comment