Monday, May 18, 2009

{surprises ~ near death by NYC taxi ~ purple car ~ studio news}

I am back home!
Last month Chris told me that me not to book any portraits or meetings from May 12-14th that he was planning to take me away for a few days. He knows that once my wedding season kicks off that he will not see very much of me.

Where did we go? Chris took me to Truro for 3 days of sitting by the ocean, wine tasting at the Truro Vineyards, breakfast in bed, cheese plates, champagne, dinner at Black Fish (the best place to eat on the Cape. They do not have a website or sign but you can find them in Truro center) fried clams and real relaxation! It was perfect and once again I feel like the luckiest girl in the galaxy! The getaway was topped of with an early birthday present…sailing lessons! My birthday is not until next moth so I was not expecting presents, but I'll take them!

The day after we returned from Truro my assistant Meredith and I left at 6 a.m. for NYC. On Sat we meet up with Lew & Meriden in Central Park for their e~session. No rain. Thank god. After spending some time in park we decided to shoot on the corner of Amsterdam and 98th where all four of us almost experienced death by NYC taxi. True story and I will be posting all about it soon! Meredin & Lew made us laugh so hard…more on that after their wedding coming in 10~24~-09.
~ On Friday evening we accidentally stumbled into the Dwell Studios sale in SoHo. We went crazy. We lost our minds. We are embarrassed of how we acted (whatever we found the Anthropologie items of our dreams for 1/3 of the price.)

Other studio News!

I have been working on 2008 albums, portrait website,decorating the studio and waiting for my customized blog (taking longer that I thought but my blog designer is in very high demand because her work is outrageously gorgeous so I will wait!)

I know that I am so behind on my blog but I promise coming this week full postings of:

~ Mark & Yoshie
~ Scott & Natalie
~ VOA “ I Remember Mama”
~ Lew & Meredin


Once again I am lucky to have meet the most amazing couples and I get to photograph their weddings!

I have a gorgeous wedding this weekend. This gorgeous wedding belongs to Alicia & John. All I will say is vintage purple car!

No comments:

Post a Comment