Friday, April 3, 2009

Studio {Sundays}





Some of you might know that I unofficially opened my new studio space back in November. I opened early under the sweet pressure of the other amazing store owners on my block...they really wanted to include my studio in the first annual Lower Mills Holiday Stroll. One hour before the stroll started I chilled the bottles of champagne, put out dozens of homemade sugar cookies and I whipped the doors open! I was mobbed and it was awesome! Since then I have been wonderfully busy shooting, traveling and holding studio hours by appointment only. I have been figuring out what times/day is best to have the studio "open"..best for my current clients, community and new friends. That day is SUNDAY from 12-5! I am always available to meet at other times by appointment only. I'm planning an official festive opening sometime this summer so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment