Sunday, June 15, 2008

Studio News: South End Open Market

Today I will be participating in The South End Open Market!! That’s right…this hip crazy popular artisan market invited me to display some of my fine art b&w prints! If you are walking around the city with dad stop by and visit us! I am going to attempt to set up a shooting area in my booth where I will be offering complimentary portrait sessions for all the dads in the crowd.
The market is located in the South End of Boston on Harrison Ave and is open from 10-4.
Peek back in a few days to see some images of the day. I will also be posting images from Melanie and Jim’s e~session. They drove all the way from Pittsburg for the session and they where up for anything....you’ll see what I mean!!

P.S. Happy Father’s Day Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment