Thursday, February 28, 2008

Studio News: Peru~Babies~Website




PERU: Senor Ruben Zambrano

I just got back from my photo trip to Peru where I was documenting the life of Senor Ruben Zambrano. This documentary project took me to the center of Lima, had me ordering sheep head soup and took me and my cameras over 5,000 feet up into the heart of the Peruvian Andes.
I have thousands of images to edit but I will be posting a blog edit within the next couple of weeks as well as explaining how this project got started 10 years ago and why I just had to go back to finish it!
I will be answering all emails by Sat March 1st.

2007 Couples and 2008 Babies!!!

While I was away I received an email from one of my favorite 2007 couples Alyssa and Chuck (who are currently feature in this seasons issue of The Knot Magazine) and they are expecting a baby girl!!! Also expecting are Karen and Erika…peek back this summer to see their Baby Story and Sheri and Justin who are over the moon thrilled!! Congratulations to everyone!

New Website!!

I love it! Thank you for everyone who worked so hard on making it look and feel just they way I wanted it to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment