Monday, November 12, 2007

STUDIO NEWS

Studio News: The fast few weeks have been all about editing my most recent weddings..fun to see everything all over again. I found this image from Roger and Krista’s Woodstock wedding. How adorable are these little dresses!!!! My 2007 wedding season is not over so peek back next week to view images from Greg and Katty’s wedding. I meet with Katty on Friday and she was one calm cool bride-to-be!!



The Heart Gallery
Heart Gallery: Such an amazing project!!!I am so proud to be involved with this non profit. Check back next week to see Shaquon's portrait.


ON Call: Sometimes I am an on call family portrait photographer. At the moment I am on call waiting to hear from first time dad Kevin. When I get his call I am off to the hospital to photograph the arrival of his little girl and mom and dads first moments as a family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment