Tuesday, June 5, 2007

We are off to Maine..an island wedding!!


I will be out of the studio from June 8th - June 13th. I am off to Maine to photograph Becca and George’s island wedding. I am jumping around the studio with excitement!! Maine is one of my favorite places on earth. The bride's parents Corki and Jim are nice enough to provide us with a wonderful cottage right on the water!! Check back next week to see some images of their island celebration. All emails and inquiries will be answered by Friday June 15th.


How they met
Her version: We caught each other's eye in passing one day and I later asked him to lunch under the pretext of hearing about his latest travel excursion. (I had done my research you see...) A few emails, a lunch or two later, and we were off to Sperryville Virginia for our first day together. Not ones to be deterred by the rain, we gathered our gear and ventured out for a hike. Later, the day brightened considerably when we stumbled onto Sharprock Vineyards and enjoyed a glass of their Sauvignon Blanc together. The rest unfurled from there.


His version: I don't remember the date. I don't remember the weather and I certainly wasn't expecting it. But I DO remember exactly how I felt. Click. I froze. And I knew there was something VERY special about the woman who walked by my office. Fast-forward six months to our first lunch together; two salads, an iced tea and a ginger ale and there was no turning back.

No comments:

Post a Comment