Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lew and Meriden {e-session}



College sweethearts Lew and Meriden are getting married this Saturday at one of my favorite venues Elm Bank!! These image are from their NYC e~session back in May. We meet near their apartment in Central Park on what was a hot, muggy and sticky day. Lew had just finished a road race and was staving but he pulled through for us. Meriden is gorgeous regardless of climate.

I have spoken to Meriden’s mom over 1 million times since they booked me (including Christmas day) and I can’t wait to finally meet her in person. I think she might be the sweetest woman on the planet.









1 comment:

  1. As the best friend of the MOB, let me heartily concur that Maryellen Daly is indeed the "sweetest woman on the planet." And her daughter is so beautiful and was such a lovely bride. Cheers to her and Lew!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete