Monday, January 5, 2009

Steve and Leslie~ Veronique Ballroom



One of my all time favorite couples! Leslie and Steve are so much fun...hysterical actually. Upon leaving their wedding I turned to Steve and said, " I'm sad it's over" and I meant it.

1. Leslie is like the sister I never had and Steve reminds me of a brother that I don’t get to see that much!
2. Leslie’s parents are out of control…in the good way!
3. Steve’s mother passed away last year but she was very much a part of the wedding celebration. When he danced with his grandmother…it was very sweet and very e~m~o~t~i~o~n~a~l!
4. Loved the “robot” dance off.
5. The cutest “signing board” poster evah! Steve gave me a copy and it is on display at the studio!
6. They really enjoyed every second of their wedding. It was a party!





























No comments:

Post a Comment