Sunday, November 16, 2008

Studio News: Postings and Openings!

Studio News: Behind on my blog!!

I know I know and it is driving me crazy!!!
My fall season was been wonderfully insane with a wedding every weekend and portraits during the week. I have been editing and creating albums practically non-stop. This means that I am about 3 weeks behind on my postings.

Coming soon to the blog:

~ Steve & Leslie
~ Tricia & Jay
~ Marcos & Jennie
~ Dawn Belly & baby session
~ Fair Family portrait
~ Portraits of Soren
~ and much more!!


My fall wedding season is not over yet!! My last wedding of the season will take the studio to Maine for Sarah & Jamie’s 11~29~08 country chic barn wedding. I have been waiting months to photograph this wedding. Can’t wait to meet Hurly the best bulldog ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



OPEN…at last!


The Katherinejane Photography studio is finally OPEN!! We will have an official opening sometime this winter…maybe in February when we will all need a pick me up!

Studio hours:

OPEN

THU~11-6pm
FRI ~11-6pm
SAT~12-5pm*
SUN~12-5pm*


* Subject to change due to portrait appointments*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment