Friday, July 18, 2008

The studio has moved!!!!



The Katherinejane Photography studio has a new home! I’m very happy to announce that I have relocated the studio to Boston’s historic Dorchester Lower Mills. I am thrilled to have a storefront space( yes storefront) in such a charming and historical neighborhood that is home to the Walter Baker Chocolate Factory, Flat Black Coffee Company, Streamline Antiques (Best of Boston), Dark Horse Antiques, T. Benjamin Fiske Custom Framing & Fine Art and The Ice Creamsmith just to name a few. I have fallen in love with all of my new neighbors and they have welcomed me with open arms. I think I am going to love it here! Stay tuned for studio images and of course studio opening news!!!
P.S. I am sad to leave my friends at my old studio location at the EABO Creative Studios but I will be in the area often shooting at some of my secret spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment