Sunday, April 6, 2008

STUDIO NEWS: Site Visits

I know that it has been a few weeks since my last blog. So here is what the studio has been up to!!

Site Visits:


Jenn and Jared ~05~03~08

Last week I had my site visit with Jenn and Jared. They are getting married at the magical Searles Castle in Windham, NH. This amazing sweet couple have thought of every detail. Check back next month and you will see what I mean.


Gillian and Glen ~06~07~08

My site visit with Gillian and Glen took me to The Starry Night CafĂ© in Ferrisburg, Vermont. What is to come…a country chic wedding with one of the most amazing wedding cakes that I have ever seen!! Gillian is an artist and her wedding will be just as creative her paintings!

Meg and Mark ~05~31~08


I will be meeting with Megan and Mark this afternoon. Megan is having her wedding gown custom made and is a total foodie. A Concord country chic wedding...can't wait to learn more!!

~Starting this wedding season I will be including vendor names/info and links at the bottom of each wedding post! My fabulous wedding couples are so creative and unique and love to share their wedding planning finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment