Friday, May 25, 2007

My Sweetheart's Special Day!!!!!


Every year I always like to celebrate the anniversary of when my sweetheart got on the Boston Fire Department. I was sorting threw my film negatives and I found this image. I love it for so many reasons. The mayor and fire commissioner had just presented him with his fire badge and when returned to his seat I caught this moment of him… proud, humble and shy. This is the image that I have framed on my desk in the studio and it can make me cry because I know how hard he worked for this moment. This is the image that someday our future children will look at when their dad is at work and touch with sticky fingers. Our grandchildren will be amazed that their grandpa was actually young once upon a time. This is the image that will remind us when we were young and so happy that our dreams were coming true!!
Happy Anniversary and many more safe years!!! oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment